Project Millad Studio Version 3

I agree with Replode, make the margins “0” all around and make the popup the exact size of the swf.

It is possible to have a dot.tk name without the banner, you can simply turn it off in your .tk options. You should definately get rid of the margins. Some things I noticed about your site (I checked it after all these posts)

1. Splash page - requierments [COLOR=GREEN]requirements[/COLOR]
  2. Splash page - 1024x768 secreen resolution [COLOR=GREEN]screen resolution[/COLOR]
  3. Splash page - A high processor ? Sounds a bit weird to me, you should change that to a fast processor :slight_smile:
  4. Main - 2Advanced just launch their new… [COLOR=GREEN]launched[/COLOR]
  5. Main - Fixt the Naviagtion buttons - [COLOR=GREEN]Fixed the navigation buttons[/COLOR]
  6. About - …, who like to creat sites - [COLOR=GREEN]…, who likes to create sites[/COLOR]
  7. About - I also work with blinder 3d - [COLOR=GREEN]I also work with Blender 3D[/COLOR]
  8. About - Millad Studios creat new sites completly using macromedia flash - [COLOR=GREEN]Millad Studios creates completely new sites using Macromedia Flash[/COLOR]
  9. About - you need a website … to your target audience. Then you are in the right place - [COLOR=GREEN]If you need a website … to your target audience, then you are in the right place.[/COLOR]
  10. About - Drop me an E-mail, I love to hear from you - [COLOR=GREEN]Drop me an e-mail, I’d love to hear from you[/COLOR] (sounds better :))

That’s it :slight_smile: Also, make sure every new sentence starts with a capital letter. That makes it look nicer :slight_smile: Nice site, it’s simple and with nice pictures :slight_smile:

Thank you for your comments :slight_smile:

Voetsjoeba WOAW !!!

I did not know there was much wronge in it LOL !! omG ;(

I will or I MUST fix that LOL :blush: :blush:

Thanx m8:p:

Welcome :wink:

Ok I fixed every thing.

It is possible to have a dot.tk name without the banner, you can simply turn it off in your .tk options.
—> How to do it ?

You should definately get rid of the margins.
—> the margins well if I get rid of them then, the site must have a scroll bar, the site is nice why remove them ? hmm :frowning:

THANk you !!! C:-)

Banner – When at MyDot TK, click “Dot TK Linker Promo” on the left. There, choose our domain and hit Continue. On the next page, you’ll have an option to turn the banner off.

fixed :slight_smile:

one more thing-

How to open a popup window from a normal link to my site ?
“using front page 2000”

thanx

Huh ? Please clearify.

you did not understand me ?

Im using a swf file to open the “popup” done in flash.

But how to open a Popoup like the current one but using a normal link in html? :sure:

im talking about my first page !