Saddam Hussein Caught?

Yeah, they will send him to Guantanamo Bay and Bush personally can then punch him and spit on him, sounds great…

no jail? well tell me a good alternative…
I am generally against death penalty, but not to kill him has other reasons too. keeping him alive is the worst thing you can do to him and his followers.

waaaaa phil, who has been to auschwitz ?! You or me and McGiver ?!

We so need a chat room here…
I’m out doing some stuff for school :slight_smile:
Have a great disscussion, and McGiver, keep on going :slight_smile: Viel Glück mit diesen blinden :smiley: haha

*Originally posted by c!rYx *
**Viel Glück mit diesen blinden :smiley: haha **

That wasn’t hard to understand, and certainly not for a Belgian :stuck_out_tongue:
And yet, another disgusting picture…Ugh. :huh:

Err, I didn’t mean not to put him in jail or something, I was just wondering in what jail.

Anyways, I’m off to do some schoolwork as well. Believe it or not, but I have an examination of … GERMAN tomorrow lol :trout:

sweet, good luck :slight_smile:

well, is here anyone saying what hitler did was good?
Hitlers regime was a catastrophy for anyone.
we agree with anyone saying that hitler was bad.

But you have to loose hold on the belief that you americans are the good ones, helping the world completely altruistic.

good luck,
und servus an C!rYx

Thanks for the encouragement guys :slight_smile:
And keep it up :wink:
Cheers.

hey wait a minute, that clearly arose from your previous posts. but if we can agree on that there is no more reason to argue :slight_smile:

next ugly picture

of course Saddam was evil and it is good that they ‘got him’.

But we don’t think it is good to belive everything they tell you on government controlled media. And we don’t think Bush is as nice as his smile is…

Btw, why didn’t this guy tell me all the good stuff Bush did ? :smiley:

why kill him why don’t we just torture him to death. i’ve heard of some really nasty Chinese Tortures that can drive a person Suicidal :P:

a good example is to tie him up, have drops of water fall on his head, have this going for one full week nonstop. This will drive him so mad that even a Psyck ward whould not have enough to control him. i heard that the water feels after a while feels like drills constintly Breaking in to your Skull

hm, great idea, but as you should know it is not good to fight evil with evil. It will just bring you down and if the US would do something like that it would loose the last part of its face…

nice.
just for fun:
how about a cell that is too small to sleep on its floor?

you guys would be whining over Hitlers demise if you were alive 60 years ago; and Saddam is still alive. You can write him letters of support and tell him your praying phor him. geesh guys.

Well said.

yeah a 8x8 inch cell with a little cup on the bottom for excretions, also breakfast lunch and dinner will be Wheat Smushed in a cup and drank with a straw

Why not just use the same cup for all of the purposes you named ?

and since we want him to Die of “natural Causes” we can have him go though forced insomnia by having a Needle coming out of the wall to pinch his *** every 5 min. :stuck_out_tongue:

@ mikeycorn: just read the things I said to fil (phil), I am not willing to argue about the same thing with you again.

It was goot that hitler was defeated, and this was necessay. but this is not the point. get away from "we are the shiny knights that free the world"
there are better ways to take influence.
The only reason saddam got all these weapons was that YOU (I mean the past us regimes, with that) delivered them to him… well I give up. it’s too late, and you are too much media controlled.
call us buzzkills, but the US influence is shrinking, every day bush is still heading towards the aggressive direction, he was in the past. Maybe one day you will also see the facts (maybe it’s the other way round, and we are the ones controlled by media, but I don’t think so)

this is so funny, but now I’m out, seriously :smiley:

agree with c!rYx
wise decision. count me out