Site Revamp: EthanMedia

Site Revamp: EthanMedia

Please let me know if there are any bugs.

I have not built preloaders or transitions for anything yet.

Edit Added Preloaders and transitions.

http://www.ethanmedia.com

Voets,

Is that the kind of space you are talking about?

Yep :slight_smile: Looks nicer this way :slight_smile:

Ok, I changed the border line. It fits now with the whole fashion motif better. What are you thoughts?

Plus, what do you think of the loop?

Thanks

I like the new design, you’ve got a lot of space for content. I’d probably add some rollovers to those buttons. Apart from that nice.

I like the loop :slight_smile:

As MrG suggested, some outro transitions and rollOvers would be nice :slight_smile:

I am working on this as we go. I will get to the outro transitions soon.

I added some mouse-overs.

I added some more text to the site as well, to fill up more of the space and better communicate what it is I do and how I do it.

Cheers

Hi EthanM, I love the feel to this site. I agree with the other on their comments, i would just add a few changes:

On the roll over buttons, (i am guessing it’s a tween) you could use action script to give the buttons a more fluid motion (I have a demo here somwhere i could post you).

And also for each section you are on you should render the button for that section with no actions so you don’t reload that section when you are on it and maybe change the colur to show that that is the section you are on. (just little things I know, but can make a difference)

Cheers