Take a peek at my BETA Site

Dude why do ya call it beta? LOL
I bet most of the people who start out and call their sites "beta"s dont even have an alpha…
“beta” is usually used by the firms that are actually releasing something, and in beta and alpha stages are either begin tested by a select few, or limited in functionality.

Your load time is meeeeeega slow. (just loaded)

You have “trademarked” porcupine - I’m quite sure it is not officially"trade marked", so I don’t think you can REALLY put a tm on that. Maybe “porcupine studios” but not porcupine.

Looking at the site now- I am wondering why there was such a long waiting time.

The navigation is all over the place, and things are really distracting. And I have to **** my head sideways just to read the sideways text. If it wasn’t such a scribbly type, i’m sure it would work, but it’s tilted past 90 degrees and makes it real hard to read.

I think you need to focus upon usability and optimisation, because right now it does not appeal to me at all. The concept is nice, but it’s been done before, and I don’t think the execution of your’s cuts the dough :wink:

:slight_smile: Cheers

Looks not that bad and not that good… good luck

LMAO… it sure does now… try copying and pasting it:

http://www.freewebs.com/nicochel/portfolioCompilationswPreloader.swf

Hey

I recommend, using loadmovie to get your content, its really easy, just specify a layer(anything else than 1) and the easiest results you get from having all your swf be the exact same size