Throw stones at me now

Err… Awfully sorry to post here, but I really wanted your opinion.
membres.lycos.fr/museebra…pinit.html
Don’t hesitate to hit hard, the design is not from me…
By the way, you’re supposed to hit ‘Suivant’, then the red button, and then take the hammer to hit the picture at the bottom of the animation.

pom 0]

It’s not a lot to look at or judge. One page. But it looks ok to me. It is only a illustration and it works. I couldn’t get the hammer to smash anything as I was hoping but I did balance it on the radioconducter. If anyone goes back there maybe they want to fix it and put it back in the upper right corner where it belongs. Not a lot to criticise. @#%$.

pj
:wink:

Thanks Fil.

Well, not a lot to criticize… Maybe, but I wanted your opinions on how it looked.

pom 0]

Um. Comments on the colour scheme? Er. Dull. Boring. It looks… I dunno, educational? Yeah, it’s like the carpet they used to have in my old school.

Please don’t hit me.

I agree with what they said. Theres not much there, and i can’t read it. :slight_smile: Looks ok, but too “carpet-like”

Pom-
Methinks you should lob a big rock at the brit who lambasted that page. Hit her hard!

phil
:smiley:
who didn’t know that the Brits had boring carpet in the schools. We Americans had psyhcodelic carpeting and window coverings-because we matter to God! Doh!
How sad it was to hear…

Dull, Boring, educational ? Great !! That’s for my school, and it’s supposed to explain a very serious experiment. By the way, thanks for your honnesty.

pom 0]

By the way, nobody noticed the random sparks I put… :frowning:

After reading your reply to my site I thought you were an awesome designer. But after seeing this what you said regarding my site doesn’t bother me that much. Very bad work…keep it up…you’ll get it.

Whats up with 808i? Sounds like he has a mighty bug up his buttola. A tad bitter I would say-

Just remember, if I ask for criticism, I will take what I think fits and fluff off the rest. ** But I won’t harbor any grudges** as I am looking for honest opinions to help my site be better. But perhaps you tempted him/her beyond their abiltiy to resist temptation, as it does say; Throw Rocks at me! I didn’t think you meant that literally, but apparently 808i did-

That’l teach ya Jubba, Pom-If anyone asks about their site, tell them it is beautiful, even if it sucks, needs a little help and a few changes—NOT! Tell the truth! Thats what they asked for. Were you guys unnecessarily rough with this person or what? Na, doesn’t sound like you two at all. Me maybe, not you! Who was it that he was addressing, Pom or Jubbanaut? I don’t remember ever seeing the name so it wasn’t me-although it does sound like me…Doh! :lol:

jeepers-
pj
808i needs to read that book on how to influence people and make friends. Whatever! :x

No, we weren’t rough. Pom knows how to design, and I’m sure if he had to then he would, but this is for an experiment. appearently a “very serious” one. so the design wouldn’t be all flashy. Give pom some credit 808i

Phil: I think it was all in jest…

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-jest. Like a Jester. I can understand that word. See? It was hard to tell, my apologies 808i and everyone else.

pj

No I don’t know how to design, and I think I’ve proven it more than once. I’m not a designer. But do you have to be a great painter to be ABLE to appreciate (or dislike) a painting by Picasso ? I think not.
I’m sorry if you took it as a personal insult, Marc, but after 10 minutes, that robot started to break my chops. I mean, you asked for feedback, didn’t you ?

pom 0]

That was a big stone by th way. Has anyone sent you that big a stone, Jubba ? Hum ? I hope not.

pom 0]

And marc, I corrected my feedback. I hope you like it now.

I hate Piccasso. He was whacked in the head or maybe his mom dropped him on the sidewalk when he was a baby. His stuff sucks! Not my opinion of art. I would put it in the same class as pictures of Jesus in a urine beaker-but then, hey, thats me. But maybe my opinion doesn’t count because Im not an artist-

pj
:lol:
Free Speech/The first Ammendment is there to protect ‘offensive speech’
or why is it there? and I hope this offends somebody darn it! :rollin:

Sure will, Fil, sure will. Not me, sorry, but I’m sure it will. :smiley:

pom :evil:

Doh!
pj

Hmm… Do I have to understand that this is Art, for you, Fil ?

pom 0]

Coming to a neighborhood near US! And soon! I give it 6 weeks maybe a tad longer.
I am actually expecting this to happen on July 4th. But then Im not a prophet. And methinks it will be Washington DC next time around as King George II really doesn’t like the idea of a congress or anyone to answer to. Thats why he had the shadow government in place on September 11th, (first time ever) The last plane was supposed to hit the US Congress but their plans got messed up with some brave passengers-When that failed, King George II did the Anthrax thing to Congress to shut them down and shut them up while he revs up for his little missile of the month club against anyone he doesn’t like forever.

pj
but yea, in sort of a way I think it is actually beautiful. But knowing what we have these for takes all the beauty out. I think we should take all these nukes and make a really cool firewerks display on the moon with them. That would be about their only good use. Other than that they need to ‘go away’

I think Pom is great at critiquing though! At least he has been for me - he’s perfectly honest without being brutal. As for that site/experiment: I can’t understand a word it says but if you say it serves an educational purpose, then I think it’s ok. You should change the background of the HTML page to match that beige background of the flash file though, in my opinion… so the flash file is seamless with the page.

I think Pom is pretty evenhanded as well. And hes got a lot of neat little flas he hands out-quite a helpful kind of guy. I for one am glad he’s here. And you have been quite the inspiration around the boards lately Renn…I have seen your encouragements all over the place, nice soft words. I am curious to see how www.corpust.com will rank with you. I know already the content might not be your gig, but what do you think about the layout, the colors, the schemes and placement of content? I am getting close to a viable look on the site, am shrinking the scrollbars so it will be far less scrolling. Also, don’t bother with navigation critique as I will be making a flash menu for nav. Thats the only way I can place one single menu file into all the pages and update them all at once, and the title bar is hideous, gunna be replaced-other than that I would like to hear what you have to say-

pj
BTW, some links are still being converted to corpust from my user site so you might see a 404 here and there if you travel far enough-