Who all has seen the new Avengers Film?!!!

I haven’t yet. Mostly because I haven’t seen a few films from the last few years to truly be caught up for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is the timeline I am following:

• 1940s: Captain America: The First Avenger
  • 1990s: Captain Marvel
  • 2008: Iron Man (ending at the end of 2008)
  • 2009: Iron Man 2 | The Incredible Hulk | Thor
  • 2010: The Avengers
  • 2012: Iron Man 3
  • 2013: Thor: The Dark World | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  • 2014: Guardians of the Galaxy | Vol. 2 (possibly ending in late 2014 or maybe even early 2015)
  • 2016: Avengers: Age of Ultron | Ant-Man | Doctor Strange
  • 2017: Captain America: Civil War | Black Panther | Ant-Man and the Wasp | Spider-Man: Homecoming (late 2017)
  • 2018: Thor: Ragnarok (with the end credit scene possibly being in late 2018 or early 2019
  • 2019: Avengers: Infinity War | Avengers 4 | Spider-Man 2
  • 2020: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | Spider-Man 3

This is taken from: https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/86djb3/i_fixed_the_mcu_timeline/

I haven’t seen the last Thor, Spider Man, Black Panther, and Guardians of the Galaxy #2.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t even remember the last movie I saw in theatres.

I want to watch it on imax.

1 Like

Same actually. The convenience of watching at home far outweighs going to a theater, standing in line, etc. For the past few movies, we just had people over and watched at home. Is this another sign that we are getting old, @TheCanadian? :older_man:

1 Like

We’re over the hill @kirupa

1 Like

The theater nearby closed; haven’t seen one since.

1 Like

You guys need to get out more. I find movies a great way to spend time with my family without having to interact with them!

I’ve been avoiding this thread until I saw the new Avengers, but I guess I didn’t have to :upside_down_face:

It was pretty good. I’m glad we got out of this whole thing where the marvel heros were too strong to have any enemy but themselves bit.

2 Likes