Yikes, here goes... my submission

:o <a href=“http://www.angelfire.com/pop2/sweetd” target="_blank">http://www.angelfire.com/pop2/sweetd</a>

I don’t mean/want to burst your bubble dominions, but According to Ren (moderator of this section) the site must be predominantly Flash.

I believe she said like 75% at least or something along those lines.

If you can find the link, there is a nice bit of Flash in the Haunted House section… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, fun…

Rev:elderly:

Hmm… hidden link… interesting.

I will search for this hidden link… but I am not sure it qualifies for SOTW though :frowning:

Reverendflash, thanks, I knew you would find it…:-D…I didn’t make the links too hard to find…:smiley:

Oh, and lostinbeta, I am trying to make it more Flash oriented…I am still learning…:stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… I can’t seem to find any flash on your site (including this haunted house thing). Check out previous SOTW winners to get a better idea of what type of sites win and how much flash is “predominantly flash.” I would say winners of SOTW have about 90% or more flash. But I am sure there are plenty of site awards that are geared towards traditional HTML - you should check those out. Also, any kinds of site are more than welcome to post in [URL=http://www.kirupaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=22]Site Check.

I can’t find the haunted house either (albeit I didn’t search very long).

look right below the “m”

Witch (pun intended) “m” There are so many throughout the site :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried all the main Ms but none of them had anything.

on the welcome to my nightmare, right below the nightmare text, between the m and a… =)

after you have clicked on the first enter site button…

kinda loses it’s effect when you have to search that hard, huh?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm… odd. I went there and nothing popped up so I just kept clicking in the area and it took me there. Now when I go there… it shows :-\

My comp can be so stupid sometimes… trust me… its my computer not the site.

it’s a real small link… :stuck_out_tongue:

Its not that small. Trust me… I tried that exact spot and got no hand cursor, but I just kept clicking and it let me in. Then I went back and the hand cursor showed.

It has happened to me before on some other site.

bummer… :*(

maybe Santa will bring a new one? :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO at reverendflash! Have you been a good kid, lostinbeta? :wink: And I will tell you where the second link is…it is on the Biography page. Click near Howie’s shoulder…:stuck_out_tongue:

I try to be good :frowning:

I don’t think santa likes me much either way :frowning:

I will check that other link out.

I’m wondering why the heck you would say something like that. Smarten up…:stuck_out_tongue:

There is a reason I say it… I just can’t say why (personal) :frowning:

That other hidden link is very cool.

Yeah, well you know what…I feel the same way…sigh…anyway, thanks for the compliment…:stuck_out_tongue: