Your opinions, please

Please express your opinions and feelings about my new site. It’s my first serious attempt at a flash site, so be kind :stuck_out_tongue: No, seriously, tell me what you really think about it.

http://www.m-blo.se

Personally I’m not too keen on the background. Also, before you open up any pages it looks kinda empty - maybe use a logo or some pic? I do quite like it when the pages are open though, nice and clean and simple. Not at all bad for your first serious attempt! Keep it up.

I love the background… No, I was actually planning on changing it for another one… It’s just that I haven’t made/found someone that I like yet… And I like empty spaces… :stuck_out_tongue:
Did you like the navigation?

It is nice I like the nav system alot but overall the site is a bit plain and empty imo.

A little simple maybe, but i love the background too!

love the background, quite trendy. Love your music tastes. I agree with the fact that even thoug it might be minimal, it shouldn’t be too simple. Add some animation, better transitions etc…

You might also want a higher quality picture for your profile…

Me and one of my friends designed and made a lamp

Should be: “One of my friends and I designed and made a lamp”
No-one wants to hire a web designer with bad grammar in case that bad grammar makes it into their pages and looks bad.

Otherwise I quite like the site, a little plain but if that’s your style…I think the background is maybe a little too old fashioned for the style of your site but whatever you want.

Should be: “One of my friends and I designed and made a lamp”
No-one wants to hire a web designer with bad grammar in case that bad grammar makes it into their pages and looks bad.

Sorry about that, I was really tired when I wrote that (3:30AM). Besides, I don’t want anyone to hire me, since I’m not aiming to become a professional web designer.

And I like minimal minimalism, if you know what I mean… I like it when it’s “too simple”.