300 times

I guess I also get on a train and endure the torment that Connex South Eastern inflicts upon me on a regular basic. That happens more than 300 times a year.

Actually, make that - I hear the words ‘Connex regrets to announce…’ over 300 times a year. :evil:

*Originally posted by asphaltcowboy *
**fluid_0ne… as always: :-\

As for the rest of this thread: w00t! I didn’t think one word could possibly do that to a thread… oh well :thumb: ‘mad skillz’ by me :wink: **

sorry, but i’m like that an i can’t/won’t change it…:frowning:

I’m not sure we’re talking about the same thing. but never mind. :-\

i have black soul… :bad::frowning:

This is a tough one. I have my rituals, but they change every month or so. :stuck_out_tongue:

I drink every day (I am not talking about alcohol ;)), and I blink waaaay more that 300 times a year, more like 300 times a month. =) And I , uuhmm, thinking about stuff.

That’s it really.

*Originally posted by fluid_0ne *
**[color=red]dun wanna 2 offend anybody right now[/color] but

1. a lot of bible is just a CRAP! (eg. how somebody could send himself to impregnate his own mother and procrate himself?)
  2. 3/4 priests ar thieves and they will tell me what’s right and wrong

lot more, but too sensitive topic… **
so…what does this have to do with this thread? :-\

nothing (of course). that’s how fluid_0ne’s ‘black soul’ works :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by fluid_0ne
i have black soul… :bad::frowning:
I was thinking more along the lines of “I have no brain” :sigh:

*Originally posted by xxviii *
**dream about soul **
:love::love::love::love:

hey baby, what’s shakin?

my head? :stuck_out_tongue:

shakes head

:wink:

:love:
faints

downloading mp3’s,
yelling!! (yeah, everytime)
write/speak another language (english)

Wow i have nothing.

Masturbation was already taken:-\

I think i’m spending to much time working.

*Originally posted by Manny Calavera *
**so…what does this have to do with this thread? :-\ **

this

redGolgi:
saying a prayer thanking god for my life and everything beautiful in this world

fluid_0ne:
i don’t believe in him…
too may bad things happening…

redGolgi:
thats a shame fluid
bad things happen because men make them happen (and women, i just meant men like humans), not because god makes them happen. He gave us free will, it’s us who fignewton things up, imo.

fluid_0ne:

dun wanna 2 offend…

oh, and

I was thinking more along the lines of “I have no brain”

why to write something that’s obvious? :smirk:

Well fluid, golgi was presenting what she does every year. She wasn’t asking for a comment or a response, and she posted it for everyone to read; did you expect that your response would not have been followed up with a more elaborate response? :asian:

Back to the topic:

• Watch Everybody Loves Raymond and Seinfeld (probably two of the better shows created in a while!!)

• Play WarCraft III and Tactical-Ops

Cheers!
Kirupa :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve thought of some more…

Watch an episode of “The Simpsons”

Put on a CD to listen to.

Say the word “funky” and immediately realise how 60’s that sounds.

Draw or sketch something (this goes way past 300 if I have a lot of meetings at work :slight_smile: ).

*Originally posted by kirupa *
**Well fluid, golgi was presenting what she does every year. She wasn’t asking for a comment or a response, and she posted it for everyone to read; did you expect that your response would not have been followed up with a more elaborate response? :asian:

Back to the topic:

• Watch Everybody Loves Raymond and Seinfeld (probably two of the better shows created in a while!!)

• Play WarCraft III and Tactical-Ops

Cheers!
Kirupa :stuck_out_tongue: **

i always write what i think…
almost… :stuck_out_tongue:

play counter-strike. make a new image in photoshop, can go way over 300 if i am “in the mood” lool

You don’t make 300 images :P:P