Enigma 2, for your brain to exercize more

Hey Pom,
Does this sound familiar?..Jubba, doesn’t make any sense. If he is in the room then he knows how he got in the room and would know how to leave without my help. If there is a desk and a mirror in the room they got there somehow. How long has he been in this room anyways and what does HE think of this room? Is it a nice room? Paneled? Is there electricity? We need more information man…

pj
:evil: but fair

Phil, you’re lucky i don’t know where you live. I’d come over there and kick your a$s. Ok fine.

You have been abducted (by aliens or otherwise, it doesn’t matter). You wake up in a room. 4 solid concrete walls, a ceiling, a floor, no windows, no doors. The room is very boring, no pictures or anything, no panelling. There is a mirror and a desk. How do you get out?

Is there, by any chance a phone on the desk or in the room?

pj

no for christ’s sake there is only a desk and a mirror! nothing else!!!

This really wouldn’t be considered in the room but is there a ventilation chamber or airshaft big enough for a man to crawl through by any chance?

pj
:cool:

oh for the love a’ Pete…dammit Phil! THERE IS NOTHING BUT 4 WALLS, A CEILING, A FLOOR, A MIRROR AND A DESK! NOTHING ELSE!!! NOTHING! NOT A PHONE! NOT A VENT! NOTHING! ZIP! ZILCH! NADA! NOTHING!!! lol answer the riddle, or if you don’t know it, stop yappin!

I don’t know.

pj
who yappeth not

lol…thanks phil…did i hurt your feelings?:lol:

Whats the frelling answer? Uncle. Ok. Pheel better? Lay it on me baby.

pj
the shagadelic one

i gotta wait for more than just you to try i’ll let you konw the answer later.

Like who else frellin cares? Notice this little thread hasn’t attracted the world you know. Its just ME. NOW!

pj

i wanted to see if Pom could figure it out. I’ll tell you tomorrow I’ll give you a hint: to figure this out you have to play with words.

you dig under the concrete walls.

pj

i’l tell you the answer as soon as Pom says that he doesn’t know.

Playing with words in English is not my cup of tea… You want to hear the words out of my fingers, in that right ? I DON’T KNOW. But beware, I have a very tough one coming for you…

So, what is it ?

pom 0]

who said the 4 walls are connected?
is it a mirror with an opening behind it?
phil said he doesn’t know! ilyas too!

ok. yes the walls are connected. you people are just looking for an easy way out. ok here goes.

You look in the mirror, and see what you saw. You take the “saw” and cut the desk in half. Two halves make a whole. Climb out of the “hole”.

HAr har…
Ok: you’re driving, no lights on, no car comming the other way, moon isn’t shining, no streetlamps, a black cat crosses right in front of you, still you manage to avoid it; how?

The force, Luke… The Force !

I don’t know, you look into your rear window, you see what you saw ?

pom 0]

its day time Eyez