Girls Girls Girls

*Originally posted by DigitalPimp *
**LMFAO YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TRUE THAT IS!!!

NORIE I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN’T TELL HIM TO SAY THAT.

Have you guys never seen Bash? **

that’s the other olson tripplet from work retard

DP fired me today

what bout olson tripplets?

Yea your fired!

because … you called him a retard? Id fire you too :beam:

*Originally posted by senocular *
**because … you called him a retard? Id fire you too :beam: **

ok ok…DP didnt’ fire me…that’d be giving him way too much credit. bur you know the boss from office space? that’s DP times 5.

yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh, riiiiiiiggght. About that TPS report…

If you could be here at around…niiiiine, that would be great…mmkay?

Thanks a bunch, Milton!

Oh and next Friday…is Hawaiian shirt day…so you know, come in with a Hawaiian shirt and jeans if you like.

lol, this guy is so quotable. :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by norie *
**ok ok…DP didnt’ fire me…that’d be giving him way too much credit. bur you know the boss from office space? that’s DP times 5. **

You are soo full of Sh!t. Why you gotta be like that? You really thought I was a bad boss? :frowning:

**You are soo full of Sh!t. Why you gotta be like that? You really thought I was a bad boss? :frowning: **

awww look someone’s getting butt (|) hurt…

*Originally posted by thoriphes *
**lol, this guy is so quotable. :stuck_out_tongue: **

but its sooo much better when you actually say it instead of reading it :wink: We need audio forums :beam:

*Originally posted by flasherjaz *
**wots the problem digital?
he loves his girlfriend and [COLOR=red] made a mistake in typing…[/COLOR] everyone thinks their gf is the best. Hey I do, may b that person suits ur likings and personality and it makes u think that she’s perfect for u?
Hey i feel that way too and if u think lovers are hijacking ur thread, we can take over the world :stuck_out_tongue:
but seriously i never understood wat u were trying to suggest wid WTF??? expression. **

This is wat i typed and u can still go back to page number 1 and u ll not see any editing in that message, ok?

Look for the underlined word and then read that sentence.

Digital Pimp’s Reply. ^

*Originally posted by senocular *
lol

He Missed it too.

Somebody finally notices…

:whistle: