Visions on life

*Originally posted by ilyaslamasse *
**Indeed. Why would they spend the cash and NOT want the credits? This proves our point, Bit. Well, we have another one just like that in France, I was wondering if you Yankees know it too. When your start losing your teeth when you’re a kid, did your parent tell you that they were taken by a mouse which left money in exchange?

Curious :q: **

mouse? how disgusting. we have a “tooth fairy” who comes in the middle of the night and takes your teeth and leaves money.

come to think of it, that’s pretty scary too.

I guess mice in France are not that disgusting [SIZE=1]we never tried to eat them though, contrary to horses, snails, frogs and humans… oups, shouldn’t have said that[/SIZE]

But then again, why would a mouse, or even a tooth fairy, which you’ll admit is quite ridiculous, I mean since when is there a touth fairy? Why not a nail fairy then? Or a hair fairy?
Anyway, why would a mouse or a tooth fairy need my teeth for? And even stranger, why would it/she pay me when I’m asleep, unaware of what’s happening and stupid enough to put it under my pillow?

LOL. “hair fairy”. best idea ever. it would put rogaine out of business.

[I’m French]Who’s roguaine?[/I’m French]

rogaine is the hair growing drug. so if you got paid for losing your hair…

Never tried it. :-\ But I’m taking very high doses of chicken. Sometimes intraveneously.

never seen a hairy chicken. that should tell you something.

(they don’t have teeth either)

This discussion is getting a bit surrealistic…

We got from “Visions on life” to “hairy chickens”…

nice… :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe it’s gamma rays.

You know, staring at a computer monitor all day is bound to fry your brains. Some fool has probably even written a science paper on it.

Although I dount there’s one on hairy / toothy chickens.

simple laws of entropy. a highly organized discussion about visions of life can devolve into hairy chickens.

but if you started a conversation about hairy chickens, it would never turn into visions of life. the universe doesn’t work that way.

His fault [SIZE=1]points to Bit[/SIZE]

Interesting, isn’t it? :nerd:

*Originally posted by ilyaslamasse *
**His fault [SIZE=1]points to Bit[/SIZE] **

who first brought up hair?
who first brought up chickens?
i can only work with the material you give me.

His fault then! [SIZE=1]points to pom[/SIZE]

Hey, I had to try to blame someone…

And I don’t care. Harry Potter is always wrongfully accused, but he’s never really guilty. How could he be? How could I be??